Just a Quick Push of a Button to Spray it on and You’re Ready to Go. Healthy, Protected Skin Every Day has Never Been Easier!
Backyards, barbecues, beaches and bush. Australians are known around the world as lovers of the great outdoors. This fantastic lifestyle is however coupled with the increased risk of skin cancer as a result of exposure to harmful UV radiation.
This risk can be reduced by using sunscreens. They offer the first line of defence against harmful UV radiation by either absorbing or reflecting the radiation thereby preventing or reducing the skin’s UV damage.
With the different formats available on the market at the moment the big question is…
“Do you use a Cream, Lotion or Spray?”
A spray sunscreen is so convenient to use. They are lightweight, quick drying and perfect to use if you don’t like getting your hands all greasy from rubbing in a lotion, plus it’s easier to apply product to those hard-to-reach spots like the upper back.”
The Daily use of sunscreen may reduce the risk of sunspots, solar keratosis and premature skin aging. So regardless of which type of sunscreen you choose, you need to use it everyday and make sure that it has an SPF of at least 30 and offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
Contact us on 1300 652 969 or consult an allmedic™ stockist and find out more about the allmedic™ Doctors only, SPF 30 light & clear sunscreen spray. It:
- Is a non-greasy, lightweight sunscreen spray, which offers clear coverage.
- Is quick drying.
- Is affordable.
- Has a sun protection factor of 30(SPF30) and offers broad spectrum protection against dangerous UVA and UVB radiation.
- Contains no nanoparticles.
- Is suitable for every day use on all skin types, especially oily, acne prone skin and hairy body areas.
- Can be worn under make-up.
- Has been designed to be used with other allmedic™ products.