Do you Have a Regular Exercise Program and Find it Difficult to Apply Sunscreen to the Hairy Areas of Your Body?
Regular exercise is essential for a healthy lifestyle. Playing a sport regularly is highly beneficial, fun and a great way to socialise. This healthy lifestyle is however coupled with the increased risk of skin cancer as a result of exposure to harmful UV radiation. This risk can be reduced by using a sunscreen. They offer the first line of defence against harmful UV radiation by either absorbing or reflecting the radiation thereby preventing or reducing the skin’s UV damage.
Men, in particular, find it difficult to apply sunscreen to their legs, arms, face and chest because of the presence of hair on these areas of the body.
Using a spray sunscreen will certainly help take the hassle out of using a sunscreen on hairy areas of your body!
Spray-on sunscreens are perfect to use on hairy parts of the body like the arms, legs, face and chest because they are easy to apply, are lightweight and dry quickly. They certainly take the hassle out of trying to rub in sunscreen lotions into hairy body areas!
The bottom line is whether or not you’re going into the sun, you need to apply a sunscreen daily as it may reduce the risk of sunspots, solar keratosis and premature skin aging.
Be sure to:
- Use a sunscreen that has an SPF of at least 30 and offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Apply generous amounts to clean, dry areas of the skin at least 15 – 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at frequent intervals during sun exposure and after swimming, excessive perspiration and exercise or towel drying.
Contact us on 1300 652 969 or consult an allmedic™ stockist and find out more about the allmedic™ Doctors only, SPF 30 light & clear sunscreen spray.
- Is a non-greasy, lightweight sunscreen spray, which offers clear coverage.
- Is quick drying.
- Has a sun protection factor of 30 (SPF30) and offers broad spectrum protection against dangerous UVA and UVB radiation.
- Contains no nanoparticles.
- Is suitable for every day use on all skin types, especially oily, acne prone skin and hairy body areas.
- Can be worn under make-up.
- Has been designed to be used with other allmedic™ products.