Acne solution for clearer skin Previous item How red grapes can benefit... Next item The anti-aging power of...

Acne solution for clearer skin

Acne is a complicated medical skin condition that requires a doctor’s input, especially when over-the-counter preparations fail. Unfortunately, only 30 percent of stubborn acne sufferers ever consult a doctor or dermatologist for their condition. This leaves the other 70 percent to suffer!

Research shows 85 percent of adolescents and some adults are affected by acne. Trigger factors include genetics, hormonal conditions, environmental factors, stress, cosmetics and diet.

Mild, moderate and severe acne can occur on the face, shoulders, chest and the back. If left untreated, acne can cause psychological problems, depression and even permanent scarring of the skin. Pimples or ‘zits’ occur when:

– Skin pores are blocked by dead skin cells and debris
– Excess oil accumulates and is unable to drain out of the pores
– Bacteria multiply causing infection and inflammation of the blocked pores

To help combat this troublesome skin condition, allmedic has created a clinically specific range of acne products and treatments.

The allmedic™ Acne Solution Regime is simple: – Cleanse to remove oil, makeup, dirt and pollution; Exfoliate to increase cell turnover & restore skin pH; and apply allclear lotion.

You can access allmedic’s acne solutions range of products and treatments through doctors who can also prescribe scripted medications and treatments. The combination of allmedic’s acne skincare regime and prescription medication offers your best chance of resolving stubborn acne.

All of allmedic’s skincare products are fragrance free, biologically active and free of phthalates, parabens, artificial colourants and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.

Just released, allmedic’s allclear lotion is a non-greasy face and body lotion that contains antioxidants, a combination of acids in osmotic gel and a natural exfoliant to increase cell turnover and unclog blocked pores. This combination product helps control excess oil production and inflammation and also decreases the presence of harmful bacteria.

One of the main active ingredients in the allclear lotion is Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) which has multiple actions at a cellular level. Not only does it help reduce redness and swelling, but it also combats the oxidative stress of free radicals and stimulates repair of DNA damage.

The other active ingredients are Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Piroctone Olamine and Papain. The combined effects of all these ingredients fights against the four parameters responsible in the acne process: hyperseborrhoea, hyperkeratosis, inflammation and bacteria proliferation.

allclear lotion is suitable for use on all affected areas, especially the face, neck, chest and back. Simply apply to affected area/s twice daily as directed by your doctor or skin health therapist.

Visit our products page for more information on the new allclear lotion.

Getting serious about treating stubborn acne takes 4 steps:

1. Consult a doctor or dermatologist for medical advice
2. Identify the cause of your acne
3. Organise a personalised medical “Acne Action Plan “
4. Your doctor will then progressively monitor your progress

To find a clinic featuring allmedic products in your area, visit our clinic locator page.

Revolutionary Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) is also available as another allmedic solution for stubborn acne. You can find out more on our PDT page.